Sunday, July 22, 2012

DISPOSABLE DIAPERS

I came to know about disposable diapers with my first baby, we were in the hospital and the nurses there used huggies, and she had severe rashes, then we tried pampers, coles, woolies, generic, branded, we tried everything, and pretty much were using only normal panties for her. That's when I did a research and came to know about the disposable diapers, I guess my daughter was around 5 months old that time. It took me a while to source where to find the cloth, how to make them took another while, and what would be the best one took a couple of designs to make. 

First I would like to discuss the diapers. i think they are great, having personally used them, my daughter was extremely happy in them, she never had a rash, very easy to clean, machine washable, even if she pooped in them, they never stained, and they looked so cute that  we match her dress and diapers. Also, they were much economical as I didnt buy any diapers from the stores, she learned toilet training much earlier and was completely toilet trained by the time she was 3 I guess.

I will put link in this post by tommorrow of diapers information on the web, designs etc.

I will post pictures by the end of the week of the ones I made and used for my daughter.

Also, in India, I guess I am the only one who has the diaper material as I got some imported for usa, so if someone wants to buy it I am happy to sell it to them, alongwith the design

No comments: